When you enter the system you will se the Content page, which is separated in three sections. The first is Files, contaning all registered images and video files. In case there is no content, you will see a No records found message.
The second section is Commercials, containing files with a set broadcast schedule. Each commercial is created using an existing registered file.
The third section is Audio, containing all registered audio files. In case there is no content, you will see a No records found message.
Each page offers you two viewing layouts of the elements – table or cards. You can choose your preference from the buttons in the upper right corner.
There is a side panel on every page of the application, which provides additional information and allows you to perform various actions with the items. There are two ways to add new content – by clicking on the Drag files or click here area or by dragging and dropping files on it. You can choose the profile which will be used for transcoding your files from the side panel on the right, the playback start and end date of the content, you can enable or disable the reports and you can add tags. These options will be applied for the newly uploaded files. There is a file size limitation – max. 4 GB.
Each file in the system has its own status:
- Disabled – the file is inactive, corrupt;
- Transcoded – the file is ready for use and can be broadcasted;
- Transcoding – the file is currently being transcoded;
- Transcoding failed – the file transcoding has failed;
In addition to the status, there is also information if the file belongs to a specific playlist, commercial or channel:
- In use - the file is in use;
- Not in use - the file is currently not being used;
Vizitec supports the following file types:
- Image – JPEG, PNG, SVG, JPG or WEBP images;
- Video – AVI, MP4, 3GP, WMV, FLV, F4V, MOV, MPEG-TS, MTS, TS or MP2T video files;
- Audio - MP3, OGA, OGG, FLAC or WAV audio files.
With Vizitec you can add graphical components - "Widgets" - as content. To create a graphical component, click the Add widget button, which is located after the "+" button in the upper right corner of the main area. The available components will be displayed in the side panel. Selecting a component will display its settings. The settings for each individual component are described in the Create a channel section.
More information about creating and scheduling commercials can be found here
To add new commercials, switch to the Commercials tab and use the panel on the right:
The mandatory fields are:
- Name - the name of the commercial;
- Content - the commercial video must be added as content in the system and then you can select it from the drop-down menu;
- Start date - the start date of the commercial;
- End date - the end date of the commercial;
- Channels - the channels to which the commercials will be added;
- Active hours - enter the time frame in which the commercial will be active (e.g. 09:00 - 17:00);
- Active days - enter the days in which the commercial will be active (e.g. Mo - Fr)
- Tags - enter a tag for your commercial to ease filtering;
- Hardware tags - the commercial will be played on devices that have this tag, e.g. Lobby;
- Repetitions - limit the number of repetitions to Times per hour, Once every __ minutes, Total count for the period, Manual input (enter a fixed time at which the commercial will be played);
- Campaign - enter the name of the commercial campaign;
- Remark - add some remark to the commercial;