Select Channels from the menu and select the Video tab to open a page, containing all existing channels (the page will be empty if there are no channels). You can create a new channel by clicking on the + button in the lower part of the right side panel, which will open a new window where you can create the channel.
To create a channel you must fill in the following fields:
- Channel name - name of the channel (mandatory);
- Max offline time - maximum period of playback, when the device has no internet connection;
- Background - you can choose between color or image. The image must be registered in the system and have a 1920x1080 (Full HD) resolution;
- Icon - the icon (thumbnail), which will be used for a channel in the Channels page. The icon must be registered in the system;
- Remark - a remark for the channel;
- External application – a user-defined external application, which will start when you click on the screen.
The content is separated in two main panels – Channel Preview and a side panel with settings. You can see how the channel will look like in the Channel Preview section.
The settings panel has the following five tabs:
- Layouts - all predefined layouts, which divide the screen into containers with different sizes;
- Widgets - all predefined graphic widgets and settings for the selected component;
- Playlists - a list of all existing playlists;
- Channel tree - a tree structure, showing all containers which will divide the screen into sections (only the Main container is loaded by default);
- Settings - general parameters of the channel – the name of the channel, the background (color or image), etc.